Monday, November 12, 2012

BK has a winner with Gingerbread Shake!

I heard the my local sports morning radio talking about how much the loved the new Gingerbread Shake from Burger King, so like a lamb, I too my kids for happy meals & I got a small shake.
New Gingerbread Cookie Shake from BK - Worth the Hype!


Wow, the first few sips are beyond delicious and too be honest it was delicious all the way through, but I am not sure how anybody could actually drink something larger then the small.  The sweetness almost overpowered me by the time I was done.

As a guy that loves the seasonal shakes, early returns have this rated higher then the Shamrock or Egg Nog shakes from McDonalds!  To be fair, I really do like Ginger Snap cookies, so if you are not a fan, you probably would not be a fan of this shake!  If you are, make a bee line to the nearest BK drive thru!

No comments:

Post a Comment