Thursday, April 5, 2012

Loco for Doritos Locos Tacos

These new tacos from Taco Bell immediately intrigued me from the very first commercial I saw. What is not to love? Doesn't everybody love Doritos and tacos? Match made in heaven right?

Last week, had a quick lunch meeting with a buddy, I went for the Doritos Locos Tacos Big Box which came with one of the namesake tacos (Doritos Taco Loco Supreme), a burrito, and another taco. For good measure, I threw in a favorite standby of mine, a beef supreme chalupa.

They definitely did a good job of getting the nacho cheese Doritos flavor across and it was actually pretty tasty and a nice change of pace if you like crispy tacos from Taco Bell. I did like them, but not sure I get a whole case of just these.

Overall I give it a thumbs up, probably eat it again and a rating of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment