Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good Sush in in an Airport?

We had all day at the Detroit airport before catching a flight to JFK and then on to Dublin.  So I cruised the terminal for some lunch options.  I finally had the time to go see if I could get Sushi to go from SORA Japanese & Sushi.  I had breezed by it many times on short connections before.

SORA in main Delta Terminal

Turns out, you can order Sushi to go from there and I am pretty sure it was ready in less then 10 minutes.  So unless you are streaking to get to your gate, you probably have time for Sushi at DTW!  Prices were pretty fare, especially for an airport and the Tuna rolls that I got were quite good.
The To-Go container doesn't do much for plate appeal, but it was tasty!

This will probably be a repeat mainstay on future Detroit connections!  Solid 3.5!

 

Watch soon for the Dublin food posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment