Thursday, October 18, 2012

An Canteen is On Point!

My turn to pick a dinner spot came around again, I spent some time on my phone doing some research on Dingle restaurants.  Based on what I read, An Canteen fit the bill for type of food and a little easier on our budget.
 The actual restaurant is pretty small, so either go early or make a reservation!
Our two selected local Micro Brews!
  We started off with a couple micro-brews, the only brews you can get here, very good bears, nice change of pace.  As usual I cannot remember, what my vegetarian sister-in-law had for dinner, but it was seafood and she liked it.  My wife raved about here starter salad and I had a great Seafood chowder, best of the trip and I had it like 5 different times.

Best Seafood Chowder of my Trip!
I do recall, they were out of one thing I wanted to eat, so been gone from home so long I got the wings, they did an awesome job knocking off an American Classic!  Chips/fries were done well and the side salad was very tasty.
Great Buffalo Wings

The two others got a chicken dish that they both devoured and raved about it afterwards.

Chicken Dish
We did not spend a ton of time hanging out, as we went to a local folk music at a nearby church.  I would for sure be back to this restaurant if I ever return to Dingle!

No comments:

Post a Comment