Monday, April 30, 2012

Tasty Tuna at French Meadow Bakery

Due to my work life, I get to eat my share of meals while moving through MSP (Minneapolis-St. Paul) airport.  The airport did just go through a big makeover, getting rid of some staples like McDonald's and Burrito 360.

Trying to eat a bit healthier, I swung in and got a Grilled Tuna Sandwich to go from French Meadow Bakery in the main terminal (they do have other smaller store fronts in the airport).  I very much enjoyed it, it was light and flavorful and the side salad was very good.  Although not cheap or super fast, really good food.  I'd give this sandwich a solid rating of 3 and would get it again when in the mood.

I've also had their breakfast sandwiches in the morning, good stuff!  If you are a vegetarian, which I do not condone, they have lots of options!  If you are looking for something reasonably healthy, check out French Meadow at MSP.  Good place to grab a Naked Juice as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment