Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Solid Tortellini Alfredo from Casa Nostra

I am not big in to Italian food, but my wife is, so when there was a $25 for $50 deal for Casa Nostra in Lakeville I picked a couple up because I knew my wife would like to try it and I can stomach just about anything at half off.

I have had their Tortellini Alfredo with added sausage now on two occasions and enjoyed it very much.  The sausage adds a nice spice and flavor to the dish, while the Alfredo is not overly creamy and the cheese in the tortellini was very tasty. I give the dish a very respectful rating of three.
The picture is actually a half serving that was on the special one night, made for a perfect portion before heading out to a movie afterwards.

Other notes, kids spaghetti was very good.  My wife has enjoyed several other pasta dishes, but I'd strongly recommend against the Beef Panini (dry and not flavorful).  They have a nice looking bar as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment