Tuesday, March 20, 2012

McDud

Just to prove its not all Duckys & Bunnies here, I will be critical of things I don't care for. Took the kids to the park after work today and got some exercise. Wife was out and about tonight, didn't feel like cooking, swung by the McDonald's drive through. Kids love them some McNuggets, hey I do too. Plus miniature My Little Ponies are too much to resist for my two young girls.

Trying to be "Less UnHealthy" I went Grilled Chicken Ranch BLT. In the past, I have enjoyed their select Crispy Chicken sandwiches. Not so much this time, the highlight of the sandwich was the very fresh lettuce and tomato. Definitely went down hill from there. Chicken was nothing special, near zero flavor, and kind of dry. I guess the bun was decent.... Although, the biggest disappointment was the Bacon, I love bacon, how do you mess that up?

Even their french fries were subpar on this visit, but their Diet Coke was excellent as always, I swear McD's diet coke tastes better then every where else. I don't even like Diet Coke that much.

So this gets a rating of one, won't get this again, stick to the Crispy Chicken, it has to be worth the extra calories and fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment